Library HoursCLOSED MEMORIAL DAY
Thursday, May 8
7:45 AM - 5 PM
Friday, May 9
9 AM - 3 PM
CLOSED WEEKENDS DURING THE SUMMER
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
Article Database - S- Sage Premier SAGE publishes more than 520 journals in Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science, Technology and Medicine. SAGE Journals Online is the delivery platform that provides online access to the full text of individual SAGE journals. The SAGE Full-Text Collections are also available on SAGE Journals Online.
- Scientific American Medicine Formerly ACP Medicine. Developed to help busy physicians keep up with changing guidelines in primary care, Scientific American Medicine is a continually updated, evidence-based reference of internal medicine.
- Sociological Collection This database provides coverage of more than 500 full text journals, including nearly 500 peer-reviewed titles. Sociological Collection offers information in all areas of sociology, including social behavior, human tendencies, interaction, relationships, community development, culture and social structure. This database is updated daily via EBSCOhost.
- Statesman's Yearbook updated on a regular basis to keep abreast of key world developments. It provides extensive further reading lists and more than 1,500 web links for further research. Recent additions to our website include a brand new feature, the monthly Editor’s Spotlight, focusing on major anniversaries in modern history, a timeline of the main natural disasters that have afflicted the world in recent years, a detailed account of the key events that constituted the credit crunch chronology, an essay by editor Dr Barry Turner on whether online competition is putting newspapers at risk and a fact sheet on the news media.
- Statistical Abstract The ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions of the United States
- Stat!Ref A collection of medical resources, including the Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy and the DSM-IV-TR.