Monday – Thursday
7:45 – 10
7:45 – 5
11 – 5
3 – 10
Article Database - P
- Palgrave Connect 500+ titles on Business and Management, Education, Media and Culture, History and Social Sciences
- Polling the Nations Polling the Nations is an online database of public opinion polls containing the full text of 500,000+ questions and responses, from 14,000+ surveys, conducted from 1986 through the present in the United States and more than 100 other countries around the world.
- Primary Search Provides full text for more than 70 popular, magazines for elementary school research. All full text articles included in the database are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles), and full text information dates as far back as 1990.
- Project Muse Covers the fields of literature and criticism, history, the visual and performing arts, cultural studies, education, political science, gender studies, and many others.
- ProQuest Career & Technical Education ProQuest Career & Technical Education is the definitive source for vocational information. The database includes nearly 600 titles, with more than 500 available in full text for quick access to research on virtually any technical topic.
- PsycArticles A definitive source of full text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles in psychology. It contains more than 153,000 articles from nearly 80 journals published by the American Psychological Association (APA), its imprint the Educational Publishing Foundation (EPF), and from allied organizations including the Canadian Psychological Association and the Hogrefe Publishing Group. It includes all journal articles, book reviews, letters to the editor, and errata from each journal. Coverage spans 1894 to the present and nearly all APA journals go back to Volume 1, Issue 1
- Psychology & Behavioral Science Collection A comprehensive database covering information concerning topics in emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational & experimental methods. This is the world's largest full text psychology database offering full text coverage for nearly 400 journals.
- PsycINFO the largest resource devoted to peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health. It contains over 3 million records and summaries dating as far back as the 1600s with one of the highest DOI matching rates in the publishing industry. Journal coverage, which spans from the 1800s to the present, includes international material selected from around 2,500 periodicals in dozens of languages.
PsycTests serves as a repository for a growing selection of psychological tests and measures, including thousands of actual test instruments and test items that are available for immediate download and use in research and teaching. International in scope, PsycTESTS® also provides access to an increasing number of tests that are available in languages other than English. PsycTESTS® is an authoritative source of structured information about tests of relevance to psychologists and professionals in related fields such as psychiatry, management, business, education, social science, neuroscience, law, medicine, and social work. While focused on contemporary instances of test use, coverage spans more than a century.