CLOSED 7/3/15 for Independence Day
CLOSED WEEKENDS FOR THE SUMMER
Summer Hours begin 5/11/15
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
Article Database - E
- Early Encounters in North America Early Encounters in North America contains 1,482 authors and over 100,000 pages of letters, diaries, memoirs and accounts of early encounters. Particular care has been taken to index the material so that it can be used in new ways. For example, you can identify all encounters between the French and the Huron between 1650 and 1700.
- EDGAR All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR. Anyone can access and download this information for free. Here you'll find links to a complete list of filings available through EDGAR and instructions for searching the EDGAR database.
- Education Source Designed to meet the needs of education students, professionals and policy makers. The extensive collection includes full text for more than 1,700 journals, 550 books and monographs, education-related conference papers, citations for over 4 million articles including book reviews. Coverage in Education Source spans all levels of education from early childhood to higher education and also includes educational specialties such as multilingual education, health education and testing.
- Encyclopedia Americana In-depth information for middle school and higher.
- Encyclopedia of Life Sciences Features over 5,000 specially commissioned, peer-reviewed and citable articles in the life sciences and is an essential resource for students.
- Encyclopedia of Social Work provides students, scholars, and practitioners with a digital guide for a lifetime of social service. With revised and new articles added each month, users can be assured that they are accessing the most up-to-date content on a wide array of topics, from international issues to ethical dilemmas.
- ERIC ERIC, the Education Resource Information Center, contains more than 1.3 million records and links to more than 323,000 full-text documents dating back to 1966.
- Evans Early American Imprints Collection of primary source material. A full-text set of almost everything printed in Americanfrom 1639 - 1800.