Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
CLOSED MEMORIAL DAY - May 27
CLOSED INDEPENDENCE DAY - July 4
Article Database - E
- Early Encounters in North America Early Encounters in North America contains 1,482 authors and over 100,000 pages of letters, diaries, memoirs and accounts of early encounters. Particular care has been taken to index the material so that it can be used in new ways. For example, you can identify all encounters between the French and the Huron between 1650 and 1700.
- EDGAR All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR. Anyone can access and download this information for free. Here you'll find links to a complete list of filings available through EDGAR and instructions for searching the EDGAR database.
- Education Research Complete Provides indexing and abstracts for more than 2,100 journals, as well as full text for more than 1,200 journals, and includes full text for nearly 500 books and monographs. Topics covered include all levels of education from early childhood to higher education, and all educational specialties.
- Encyclopedia Americana In-depth information for middle school and higher.
- ERIC ERIC, the Education Resource Information Center, contains more than 1.3 million records and links to more than 323,000 full-text documents dating back to 1966.
- Evans Early American Imprints Collection of primary source material. A full-text set of almost everything printed in Americanfrom 1639 - 1800.