Library HoursFALL BREAK HOURS
7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, 10/16 - Friday 10/17
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Regular hours resume Monday, 10/19
Monday - Thursday
7:45 AM - 10:00 PM
7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
11:00 AM - 5:00
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Article Database - C
- Career and Technical Education ProQuest Career & Technical Education is the definitive source for vocational information. The database includes nearly 600 titles, with more than 500 available in full text.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education The No. 1 source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators.
- CINAHL CINAHL is the authoritative resource for nursing and allied health professionals, students, educators and researchers. This database provides indexing for more than 3,000 journals from the fields of nursing and allied health. The database contains more than 2.3 million records dating back to 1981.
- CINAHL with Full-Text CINAHL® with Full Text is the world's most comprehensive source of full text for nursing & allied health journals, providing full text for more than 610 journals indexed in CINAHL®. This authoritative file contains full text for many of the most used journals in the CINAHL index - with no embargo. Full-text coverage dates back to 1981.
- Credo Reference Credo Reference is an easy to use tool for research projects and homework. A giant online collection that searches hundreds of encyclopedias, dictionaries, thesauri, quotations and subject specific titles as well as 200,000+ images and audio files and nearly 100 videos.
- Criminal Justice Abstracts Criminal Justice Abstract includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to criminal justice and criminology. The increasing globalization of criminology is reflected in the coverage of hundreds of journals from around the world. This database contains more than 200,000 records selected from the most important sources within the discipline. Over 270 titles are now presented with cover-to-cover coverage. Other new features include searchable references for over 130 titles, and a Publications Authority of key titles.
- CQ Press Supreme Court Edition blends historical analysis with timely updates and expert commentary of Supreme Court decisions, biographies of Supreme Court justices, Supreme Court institutional history, and the U.S. Constitution.
- CQ Researcher is noted for its in-depth, unbiased coverage of health, social trends, criminal justice, international affairs, education, the environment, technology, and the economy. Reports are published online 44 times a year.
- CQ Weekly is known as the pre-eminent resource for Congress-watchers who need non-partisan information on Capitol Hill. Coverage includes status of bills, votes and amendments, floor and committee activity, and backroom maneuvering. CQ Weekly on the Web includes access to the full text of all articles published since 1983.