Library HoursCLOSED MEMORIAL DAY
Thursday, May 8
7:45 AM - 5 PM
Friday, May 9
9 AM - 3 PM
CLOSED WEEKENDS DURING THE SUMMER
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H |I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Article Database - A
- AAFP Conditions A - Z Conditions A-Z is a patient-information tool. All of the information in Conditions A-Z has been written and reviewed by physicians and patient education professionals at the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Common conditions, medical diseases, treatments and health tips (many available in Spanish) are presented alphabetically and can be searched
- ABI/InformThe first place to look for business news, company information, and academic research in the field of business.
- Academic Search Complete Provides full text for nearly 3,200 journals covering the social sciences, humanities, general science, multi-cultural studies, education, and much more.
- Access Medicine AccessMedicine provides medical students with a variety of resources needed to excel in basic science studies and clerkships; helps residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants with instant access to videos, self-assessment, and leading medical textbooks that facilitate decision-making at the point-of-care; enables faculty to create, track, and report their students’ progress through a curriculum tool that eases workflow; and allows practicing physicians to brush up on their medical knowledge to ensure the best patient outcome.
- ACP Medicine Now Scientific American Medicine.
- Alexander Street Video With Alexander Street Video, users can do a single search across all the Alexander Street videos in the library including collections in history, art and architecture, business, counseling and therapy, dance, opera, theatre, musical performance, anthropology, health and rehabilitation, opera, nursing, science, women’s studies, black studies, LGBT studies, and more.
- Alt-Press Watch This database provides full-text articles for over 210 publications of the alternative and independent presses, from 1970 to current.
- Agricola This database contains bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library. Coverage for AGRICOLA dates back to 1970 and includes more than 4.8 million citations. The citations are comprised of journal articles, monographs, theses, patents, software, audiovisual materials, and technical reports related to agriculture.
- Amazing Animals of the World Wild animals and their habitats for Elementary and Middle school.
- America: History and Life w/ Full-TextThe definitive index of literature covering the history and culture of the United States and Canada, from prehistory to the present. With indexing for 1,700 journals from as far back as 1910, this database is without question the most important bibliographic reference tool for students and scholars of U.S. and Canadian history. Provides full-text coverage of more than 200 journals and nearly 100 books.
- American Chemical Society Periodicals hosted by the American Chemical Society.
- American Civil War: Letters and Diaries Includes more than 1,000 sources of diaries, letters, and memoirs to provide fast access to thousands of views on almost every aspect of the war.
- American National Biography The landmark American National Biography offers portraits of more than 18,700 men & women — from all eras and walks of life — whose lives have shaped the nation.
- ARTFL ProjectCollection of nearly 2000 texts, ranging from classic works of French literature to various kinds of non-fiction prose and technical writing.
- ARTSTOR Digital collection of thousands of images, along with tools to search them.
- ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials Combines the premier index to journal articles, book reviews, and collections of essays in all fields of religion with ATLA's online collection of major religion and theology journals.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z