Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
CLOSED MEMORIAL DAY - May 27
CLOSED INDEPENDENCE DAY - July 4
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H |I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Article Database - A
- AAFP Conditions A - Z Conditions A-Z is a patient-information tool. All of the information in Conditions A-Z has been written and reviewed by physicians and patient education professionals at the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Common conditions, medical diseases, treatments and health tips (many available in Spanish) are presented alphabetically and can be searched
- ABI/InformThe first place to look for business news, company information, and academic research in the field of business.
- Academic Search Premier Provides full text for nearly 3,200 journals covering the social sciences, humanities, general science, multi-cultural studies, education, and much more.
- ACP Medicine Developed to help busy physicians keep up with changing guidelines in primary care, ACP Medicine is a continually updated, evidence-based reference of internal medicine.
- Alt-Press Watch This database provides full-text articles for over 210 publications of the alternative and independent presses, from 1970 to current.
- Agricola This database contains bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library. Coverage for AGRICOLA dates back to 1970 and includes more than 4.8 million citations. The citations are comprised of journal articles, monographs, theses, patents, software, audiovisual materials, and technical reports related to agriculture.
- Amazing Animals of the World Wild animals and their habitats for Elementary and Middle school.
- America: History and Life A complete bibliographic reference to the history of the United States and Canada from prehistory to the present.
- American Chemical Society Periodicals hosted by the American Chemical Society.
- American Civil War: Letters and Diaries Includes more than 1,000 sources of diaries, letters, and memoirs to provide fast access to thousands of views on almost every aspect of the war.
- ARTFL ProjectCollection of nearly 2000 texts, ranging from classic works of French literature to various kinds of non-fiction prose and technical writing.
- ARTSTOR Digital collection of thousands of images, along with tools to search them.
- ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials Combines the premier index to journal articles, book reviews, and collections of essays in all fields of religion with ATLA's online collection of major religion and theology journals.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z