|| • Provide Japanese to English and well as English to Japanese translation
• Will be assigned to other work duties to assist in overall project completion
• Follow policies and procedures of Samaritan’s Purse as set forth in the Samaritan’s Purse Policy Manual
• Attend daily morning devotions and participate in prayer support for the ministry, its donors and volunteers
• Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public
• Be sensitive to local Japanese customs and culture
TO APPLY: Go to www.samaritanspurse.org. Under "Who We Are" choose "Employment Listings", then click on "International Positions." Please complete the on-line application and attach a cover letter and resume.