|| • Coordinate services and programs with staff to ensure successful implementation of project goals and objectives.
• Supervise students in program courses and project goals and objectives.
• Coordinate and support evaluation needs as needed.
• Provide progress reports to the Corbin Community Coalition and other boards/councils.
• Assure accuracy, quality and timeliness of required reports.
• Establish and maintain records, files and documentation as required.
• Attend all required training and other program conferences as needed in performing responsibilities.
• Collaborate with agencies in accessing and coordinating resources.
• Partner with the community in developing good public relations.
• Respond to inquiries from the general public, making presentations to civic organizations and other appropriate groups.
• Assist with the coordination of associated project initiatives.
• Review current, new and proposed regulations and/or policies, preparing corrections and changes as appropriate.
• Provide public relations information and materials to inform the public.