maincurve UC Library MyUC iLearn Webmail Home
title Academics Home

Requesting a Transcript

Current Students

Current Students should request transcripts through MyUC. To request a transcript in MyUC:

    1. Log in to MyUC
    2. Click on 'Self Service Home'
    3. Click on the 'Grades' tab
    4. Choose the 'Request Transcript' Link


Former Students / Alumni

Former students may request a transcript by clicking here.