Ms. Diane Jamison
Ms. Diane Jamison joined the mathematics faculty at University of the Cumberlands in 1989, bringing many years of experience teaching math at the middle school level. In 1971 and 1972, respectively, she earned a B.A. in Mathematics and an M.A. in Mathematics Education, both from Western Kentucky University.
Ms. Jamison is a member of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics and Kappa Delta Pi. In 1992, 1993, and 1994, she was listed in Who’s Who Among American College Teachers, and in 1992 she was named Honored Professor by the University of the Cumberlands Student Government Association.
- MATH 130 Concepts of Mathematics for the Elementary School Teacher I
- MATH 131 College Mathematics
- MATH 132 College Algebra
- MATH 230 Concepts of Mathematics for the Elementary School Teacher II
- MATH 332 P-5 Teaching Math
- MATH 333 Middle School Math Methods
Publications and Presentations
"Paper Folding for Developing Concepts of Fractions in a Geometric Format," Presented at Humboldt State University.