Ms. Jamey Temple
Assistant Professor of English & Journalism
Jamey Temple joined the department of English and Modern Foreign Languages full time in 2008 after having taught in the department on an adjunct basis. Prior to joining the English faculty, Ms. Temple worked in the University’s offices of Media Relations and Sports Information. In addition to teaching various English classes, Ms. Temple is the managing editor of the student journal Pensworth and teaches public relations courses for the Department of Communication and Theatre Arts.
Ms. Temple earned her BS in Communication Arts at University of the Cumberlands in 2003 and her MFA in creative writing at Spalding University in 2007.
- ENGL 130 - Fundamentals of College Writing
- ENGL 131 - English Composition I
- ENGL 132 - English Composition II
- ENGL 239 – Introduction to Creative Writing
- ENGL 330 – Literary Studies: The Wounded Storyteller
- ENGL 338 - Writing and Publishing with the New Media
- ENGL 339 – Creative Writing: Fiction