Mr. Harold Hubbard has dedicated his entire professional career to serving the University of the Cumberlands community. He graduated from Berea College with a B.S. in Business Administration in 1958 and then went on to earn an M.B.A. from the University of Kentucky in 1960. In 1972, he completed requirements to become a Certified Public Accountant.
Mr. Hubbard is well known in the local business community, sitting on the boards of the Williamsburg National Bank and the Whitley County Communities for Children. He is also an advisory board member for Professional Home Health, and he serves as the Vice Chair of two committees of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletes: the National Eligibility Committee and the Constitution and Bylaws Committee.
His professional memberships include the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Kentucky Business Association, the National Business Association, and the Southern Business Association.
- BACC 131 Principles of Accounting I
- BACC 132 Principles of Accounting II
- BACC 331 Intermediate Accounting I
- BACC 332 Intermediate Accounting II
- BACC 339 Computer Augmented Accounting
- BACC 431 Cost Accounting I
- BACC 432 Cost Accounting II
- BADM 490 Special Projects in Business and Related Subjects
- BOFA 232 Computer Applications for Business and Marketing Education